The Ohio No-Till Council is offering two scholarships of $500 each. The application deadline is May 31, 2017.
- These scholarships are one year in length
- Are open to all children and grandchildren from a farming background
- Applicants must be enrolling or currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year accredited college program
- The expected degree is not limited to agriculture
- Previous winners and applicants may apply each year they are eligible
- All monies awarded will be made payable to the winner’s respective college
- All incoming freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior college students are eligible
- Applicants must have an accredited 2.5 grade average in your current high school or college curriculum.