Pride of Iowa Sandwiches, of Marengo, Iowa, recalls approximately 231 pounds of chicken, pork and beef products.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) reported Monday – the products were produced without the benefit of federal inspection.
The ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken, pork and beef wrap items were produced on November 2 and 6, 2017. The products were shipped to retail vending machine locations in Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota. The following products are subject to recall:
- 11.2-oz. clam shell packages of “Deli Fresh CAESAR SALAD” with “FRESH THRU” dates through 11/13.
- 6.2-oz. tray packages of “Deli Fresh SOUTHWEST CHICKEN FAJITA TOMATO BASIL WRAP” with “FRESH THRU” dates through 11/16.
- 8.5-oz. tray packages of “Deli Fresh BBQ/BACON/CREAM CHEESE ROAST BEEF ON JALAPENO CHEESE WRAP” with “FRESH THRU” dates through 11/16.
- 6.3-oz. tray packages of “Deli Fresh RANCH CHICKEN FAJITA SPINACH WRAP” with “FRESH THRU” dates through 11/16.
- 7.8-oz. tray packages of “Deli Fresh BISCUITS & GRAVY” with “FRESH THRU” dates through 11/16.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about a reaction should contact a healthcare provider.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.